Subject: Toimeaine camizestrant eesti keeles
From: Noodla-Pärna, Liis <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 10:59:05 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Igaks juhuks konsulteeriks Ravimametiga üle, et kas toimeaine
„camizestrant“ tõlgime eesti keelde kui „kamisestrant“?

Suur aitäh ette!

Tervitades

Liis Noodla-Pärna

Regulatory Affairs Manager, Nominated Signatory

__________________________________________________________________________
___________________

AstraZeneca

CEE-BA MC| Medical & Regulatory | Baltics

Valukoja 8, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia

T: +372 654 9600 M: +372 53 889 588

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the addressee. In case the
addressee is an AstraZeneca employee only it is not meant for distribution
or disclosure outside AstraZeneca.The information in this e-mail may be
personal or confidential and may be subject to attorney-client privilege
or other confidentiality protections. Any views or opinions presented do
not necessarily represent those of AstraZeneca. Should you receive this
message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
e-mail from your system without opening the attachment.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.